2. DATA COLLECTED
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
This is required for us to provide you with downloads, product support and other customer services.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. The comments might some time be published on our website.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases(If customers allow):
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about new products;
- Customize the website to make your experience more engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.